- All athletes must return a signed copy of the waiver to be permitted to attend practice.
- Drop Off: When entering the parking lot, drive to the right and circle around to the left, to drop off your swimmer by the front gate. If you wish to park and wait after drop off, pull into an area further back in the lot. If you intend to park prior to drop-off, do so in the middle or back of the lot and ensure swimmers walk along the grassy area along the fence to ensure their safety.
- Swimmer Sign-In: Athletes will wait in line, six feet apart, wearing masks, sign-in, have temperatures checked, and answer the Covid screening questions each day. Please know we are required to keep a log in case there is a Covid outbreak and New Jersey health officials need to conduct contact tracing.
- Pick-Up: Parents may park along or stand in the grassy area along the outside of the fence, staying 6 feet apart. A coach will be there to help facilitate drop off/pick-up. If a swimmer is released, but the parent has not arrived yet, the swimmer will wait along the inside of the fence, mask on, standing six feet apart. When arriving at the facility, be sure to practice social distancing when parking and walking into the pool area. Athletes will wait in line, six feet apart, wearing their masks, and sign-in each day.
- Athletes will only be permitted to enter 10 minutes before their scheduled practice. If they arrive early, they must wait in their car until the appropriate time to enter the building.
- Athletes must leave immediately at the completion of any practice. There should be no socializing in the parking lot before or after any practice.
- Parents/spectators will not be allowed in the pool area at any time and are expected to practice social distancing when waiting for their swimmer. We understand this may bring Safe Sport concerns. We will have multiple coaches, lifeguards, and staff on site always. This will allow us to meet “two deep leadership” and operate within the requirements of Safe Sport.
- Athletes should be prepared to arrive and depart in their suits.
- Restroom breaks will be limited to two persons at a time for each locker room. Please follow each facility’s guideline on restroom use. Locker rooms should not be used for changing or showering. A reminder that Safe Sport policy strictly prohibits deck changing.
- There will be a plan for athletes to leave their personal belongings in an assigned space to ensure social distancing on the pool deck. We ask that you only bring what is necessary for practice and limit the items that come into the facility. Once athletes enter the building, they will go immediately to their assigned spot and await instructions from their coach.
- Athletes should bring their own water bottles (already filled) and labeled with their name. Use of the water fountains at the facility will be prohibited.
- Staff are required to wear PPE masks while on duty.
- Athletes will swim with a maximum of three swimmers per lane, staggering their start positions within lanes to ensure social distancing.
- For us all to stay healthy and be able to keep swimming, we ask athletes to please practice responsible social distancing when they are away from the pool as well.
- Athletes and families who travel by air, or to an area deemed high risk, will need to self-isolate for 14 days before returning to practice. We are expecting clear communication and full transparency from families on this.
PLEASE ALSO REVIEW THE IMPORTANT INFORMATION AND RESOURCES BELOW REGARDING COVID-19 VIRUS:
Phrasing citation: Dynamo Swim Club, http://www.dynamoswimclub.com/, June 2020
Simple formatted text