Pool Membership Applications
Make Pool Membership checks to: Township of Lopatcong
- This is different from the swim team fee, which is made to "Lopatcong Swim Team" if you didn't pay by credit card during registration.
- Send ALL checks to one place below for ease of handling and tracking team membership requirements.
Mail ALL checks to:
Lopatcong Swim Team
PO Box 206
Phillipsburg, NJ 08865
You do not have to be a full pool member, but you must join in some capacity. This is a township requirement and the team sees no funds from it. We are not part of the Lopatcong Athletic Association, we are a non-profit swim club. However, we do help organize the paperwork and advocate for the swim team concerning pool memberships. You have several choices:
1. Full Pool Family Membership: Swim team families pay the resident rate regardless of where they live. All family members can go to the pool any time it's open all summer.
2. Swim Team 2+ children Partial Pool Membership: Swim team families who have two or more swimmers on the team, gain pool entrance for meets and practices only, parents for meets only. If you want to go any other time you may pay the daily gate fee.
3. Swim Team Individual Child Partial Pool Membership: Swim team families who have only one swimmer on the team, gain pool entrance for meets and practices only, parents for meets only. If you want to go any other time you may pay the daily gate fee.
Pool membership check is made out to "Township of Lopatcong".
Swim team registration, if not paid by credit card online, then make check out to "Lopatcong Swim Team".
May 27: Register by this date to receive this year's team gift, $15 credit towards a customized team suit.
May 31: Post-mark pool membership by this date to receive the Lopatcong resident rate for full family membership.
June 14: Register by this date to be on our official roster for the Penn-Jersey Swim League and compete in the first two meets.
June 30: Late registrants have by this date to be on the updated roster and compete in some of the meets. After July 1st, swimmers may still join the Lopatcong swim team, but they won't be able to compete.