Swim Practice Canceled, Wednesday, 7/22/20

    It's a tough call tonight, as the thunderstorms are likely to pass through by 9:00 pm. So, that means the 8:00 pm session would necessarily be canceled, but if the storms linger for even 10-15 minutes longer and we need to wait 20-30 minutes from the last thunder heard, at most we could get in 1/2 a practice for the second session. As a result, we will reluctantly cancel tonight, Wednesday, 7/22.

    See you tomorrow, :)

    Coach Drake

    Add Snippet