Membership in other swim clubs is permitted under the following conditions:
- Consult with the coaches.
- The other team must NOT be another Penn-Jersey team or summer team.
- USA team practices may take priority in case of a conflict. Lopatcong coaches must receive notification of such conflicts.
- USA swimmers should attend practices on Tuesdays and Thursdays (meet days). However, other days are acceptable, so discuss with the coaches any conflicts and/or your goals for the season.
- Lopatcong Swim Team members who regularly attend practices and meets have priority in meet lineups and relays.
- Lineups may be worked around the USA swimmer’s schedule, but coaches must receive notification at least one week in advance.
- Participation in the Lopatcong Invitational is highly recommended.
Simple formatted text