Required Health Screenings
The most concerning threat to an organized sports team is the rapid spread of health issues, including Covid-19, within the group. Effective containment depends on early symptom identification, removal from practice (isolation), and strict guidelines regarding return to practice.
Please answer the following questions each day before attending:
- Have you had any of the following symptoms in the past 24 hours?
- Unexplained rash
- Shortness of breath/difficulty breathing
- Muscle pain or body aches
- Sore throat
- New loss of taste or smell
If yes, please remain at home and do not return to practice until a negative COVID test. If you cannot get a COVID test, follow the 14 day quarantine regardless.
- Have you tested positive for COVID-19 or otherwise been diagnosed with COVID-19 within the last 14 days?
If you answer yes, all three of the following are required before return to practice:
- A minimum of 14 days of self-quarantine from the positive test.
- 72 hours with no symptoms.
- A subsequent negative test.
Testing and results must be reported to the coaching staff to monitor contacts and early signs of transmission within the team or groups.
- Have you have had close contact within the last 14-days with someone who has COVID-19 or who has any of the above symptoms? (Note: Close contact is defined as within 6 feet for more than 10 minutes per CDC Guidelines.)
If yes, self quarantine for 10 days. Quarantine may can end after Day 10 without testing if no symptoms have been reported during daily monitoring. If symptoms occur, apply questions/procedures 1 & 2 above.