2019 Registration Dates & Info
- May 8/10: New to the team swimmer evaluations. See the Meets/Events tab, and the Developmental or Competition Group tab under Resources.
- May 27: Register and pay by this date to receive this year's team gift, $15 credit towards a customized team suit. See Team Store tab for details.
- May 31: Post-mark pool membership by this date to receive the Lopatcong resident rate for full family membership.
- May 31: Cap orders will be placed on this date. See Team Store tab for details.
- June 14: Register by this date to be on our official roster for the Penn-Jersey Swim League and compete in the first two meets.
- June 30: Late registrants have by this date to be on the updated roster and compete in some of the meets. After July 1st, swimmers may still join the Lopatcong swim team, but they won't be able to compete. Contact Coach Drake
Step 1: Register with the Lopatcong Swim Team (tab to the right).
1st Child: $70, 2nd Child: $50, 3rd Child: $30, 4th Child: $15, 5th Child: Free
Step 2: After registering, proceed to the Pool Membership Applications by clicking on the "Pool Membership" tab on this website.
- Ranges from $145 (partial single membership) - $325 (full family membership)
- This is a township requirement and the team sees no funds from it. We are not part of the Lopatcong Athletic Association, we are a non-profit swim club. However, we do help organize the paperwork and advocate for the swim team concerning pool memberships.
The Lopatcong Swim Team provides competitive swimming opportunities and high quality swim team instruction for all levels of swimmers from the novice to the skilled. Our summer swim program welcomes all eligible swimmers and is committed to developing the skills and self-confidence of individual swimmers in a cohesive team environment.
- Swimmers ages 5-19 (not beyond first summer of high school graduation) are eligible to join.
- Swimmers should be able to swim at least 25 meters freestyle.
- Swimmers must be a member of the Lopatcong Pool. This is a township requirement for insurance purposes. There are no exceptions.