2021 - WE WILL BE SWIMMING in 2021 :)
- Lopatcong pool will be closed this summer.
- Walter's Park in Phillipsburg will open at earliest on July 31.
- We will rent space this summer at Belvidere or at Eddyside pool in Easton. Both pools are 25 meters, 6 lanes.
- The only guaranteed pool time to practice is 8:00 - 10:00 pm, but we are also trying to arrange time between 8:00 - 11:30 am instead of the PM slots.
- REGISTRATION will OPEN, as soon as we confirm details of time, place, and cost. Expected open registration date is late April.
2020 - Successfully and safely ran a 5 week clinic and one meet with Covid mitigation procedures throughout.
2017, 2018, 2019
PennJersey Swim League CHAMPIONS!!
21 wins in a row since 2016 :)
A team that sits together, cheers together, and swims together, wins together!
The Lopatcong Swim Team provides competitive swimming opportunities and high quality swim team instruction for all levels of swimmers from the novice to the skilled. Our summer swim program welcomes all eligible swimmers and is committed to developing the skills and self-confidence of individual swimmers in a cohesive team environment.
- Swimmers ages 5-19 (not beyond first summer of high school graduation) are eligible to join.
- Swimmers should be able to swim at least 25 meters freestyle.
- Swimmers must be a member of the Lopatcong Pool. This is a township requirement for insurance purposes. There are no exceptions.